- To preserve those gorgeous garlic flavours and extend shelf-life, then one should store garlic in terracotta garlic pots (or garlic keepers).
- Designed to provide natural garlic storage conditions for a garlic friendly environment!
- Whole bulbs of garlic will keep for several months or more when stored in a garlic pot which will keep the garlic dry & at room temperature, restricting light & providing ample air circulation. Definitely, do not go refrigerate your garlic!
- All of our garlic pots have holes designed to promote good ventilation.
- Our garlic keepers are hand made by ourselves in the UK from English terracotta.
- CLICK HERE for instructions on how to keep garlic in garlic pots.