Half Plant Pots
- Our quality Terracotta Half Plant Pots (also known as 'dwarf pots') are ideal for when gardeners are looking for an alternative too full-size flowerpots.
- Many gardeners prefer to use half-pots for growing plants with shallow roots such as:
- vegetables e.g. lettuce & onions.
- Herbs e.g. oregano, basil, sage or thyme.
- Plants & Shrubs e.g. alpines or lavender.
- All traditional half plant pots come with a hole in the base for good drainage.
- Available with or without terracotta saucers.