- Based on a traditional 16th century design, our thumb-pot waterers provide a novel way to gently water delicate small plants in the greenhouse & outdoors.
- To fill simply submerge in water, covering the top hole with your thumb as you hold the top, carry the pot anywhere and the water will not leak.
- But remove your thumb and a fine shower descends from dozens of tiny holes in the base. Replacing your thumb over the hole will stop the flow instantly.
- Handmade at our UK pottery studio in Newark, Notts.
'In-Soil' Flower Pot Waterers
- Our Bird or miniature watering can 'in-soil' Flower pot Waterers slowly release moisture into the soil of your flower pots, helping to prevent them from drying out...
Olla Irrigation Pots
- Based on the traditional 'Olla' design our porous terracotta Irrigation Pots have been designed for use in patio pots & containers & in the greenhouse, slowly releasing water into the surrounding earth or potting compost...