TERRACOTTA SALT PIGS - FOR NATURAL SALT STORAGE
- A traditional salt pig design made in English terracotta clay comes in either natural terracotta or rustic glazed versions.
- A terracotta salt pig is a practical and convenient way to store salt, favoured by the serious cook
- Terracotta is naturally porous, which makes it ideal for storing salt. Any moisture is absorbed, keeping the salt dry and ready for use. For this reason the salt pig is intentionally left unglazed on the interior.
- In addition to the salt pig there is also a smaller, baby-sized salt piglet. Oink! Oink!
- For more information including current online prices of our practical & decorative salt pigs, please click on the thumbnail links below:
- Wooden salt scoops available with all salt pigs & salt piglets.